The search for the perfect body and eliminating unwanted fat are very common modern concerns. Liposuction has been a popular option for those looking to remove localized fat, but the invasive surgery and recovery period can be challenging for some people. Fortunately, there is a promising alternative known as Coolsculpting, which offers a non-invasive and highly effective approach to fat reduction. It is, in fact, one of the most effective treatments for localized fat loss worldwide.
Because it is non-surgical and a non-invasive procedure and can be as effective in reducing localized fat as Liposuction, it is commonly known as Non-Invasive Liposuction or just Non-Invasive Lipo.
Coolsculpting: the best alternative to surgery
Coolsculpting is an innovative procedure that uses controlled cooling to eliminate localized fat. This is a non-surgical and non-invasive treatment, meaning there are no cuts, needles or anaesthesia involved. Instead, Coolsculpting uses cold temperatures to freeze fat cells, which are then naturally eliminated by the body over time.
Coolsculpting is the name of Allergan’s procedure, which uses a cutting-edge machine and technology to perform cryolipolysis in a much safer and more effective way than the common cryolipolysis treatments found in most aesthetic clinics.
The great advantage of this treatment is that results can be achieved in just 1 session, without risks or complications. An example of this is our 47-year-old patient who, with just 1 session, had fantastic results! See the evolution on our Coolsculpting page 1 session Before and After.
And like her, we have many other cases!
Why choose a non-invasive liposuction solution?
Coolsculpting has some advantages over surgical liposuction, namely:
- 100% non-invasive procedure: Coolsculpting is a non-surgical treatment, which means it does not have the risks associated with surgery, nor the potential side effects related to general anaesthesia (in coolsculpting, there is no anaesthesia);
- No recovery time and no pain: Unlike surgical liposuction, which requires a significant recovery period, Coolsculpting allows patients to resume their normal activities immediately after the procedure. There is no need for prolonged rest or time away from work. At the same time, this is a completely painless treatment. This procedure uses only controlled cold through an advanced control and monitoring system, so you will feel localized cold at the beginning of the treatment for around 8 minutes, without it ever being painful;
- No complications and side effects: While surgical liposuction involves risks such as infections, blood clots, bruises and skin irregularities, Coolsculpting is safe and does not have these types of complications. Coolsculpting side effects are minimal and usually include only temporary redness, mild swelling, or tenderness in the treated area;
- Natural results: With Coolsculpting, the results are natural and progressive. As the fat cells destroyed in the procedure are gradually eliminated by the body over several weeks, the final result appears in a subtle and very natural way, without abrupt changes in appearance;
- Versatility in the treatment area: Coolsculpting can be applied to various areas of the body, including the abdomen, flanks, thighs, arms, double chin, bra crease, knees, etc. This allows us to treat different problem areas and achieve personalized results according to the patient’s individual needs.
Cost for a non-invasive lipo
The price of non-invasive liposuction / Coolsculpting varies from case to case and according to several factors, namely:
1. Treatment area(s):
The price of Coolsculpting can vary based on the area(s) of the body that will be treated. Different areas may require a different number of applicators and treatment time. Generally, the larger the area treated, the greater the investment required. The number of sessions required can also affect costs.
2. Complexity of the individual case:
The complexity of the case can also influence the price, as the greater the number of sessions, the higher the price. However, one of the great differentiating factors of Coolsculpting is that, due to its effectiveness, the number of sessions required is much smaller than in other treatments for localized fat loss. Normally 1 session is enough.
3. Combining treatments:
In some cases, Coolsculpting can be combined with other cosmetic medicine treatments to maximize results. If you opt for a combination of treatments, this will also have an impact on the total cost of the treatments.
Therefore, to determine the total budget for your case, a face-to-face assessment with a Coolsculpting specialist is always recommended. You can schedule a free assessment (below on this page) at Living Clinic (Avenida da Boavista, Porto).
Risks with the non-invasive lipo
Since it is a non-invasive treatment, the risks are low.
The most common effects to report are a temporary change in sensitivity of the treated area and a whitish appearance caused by the cold, situations that disappear after a few days.
A very rare effect is hyperplasia, in which there is an increase in localized fat mass instead of a decrease. If there is proof of this phenomenon, Allergan itself is informed and activates your insurance that includes localized liposuction.
Patients who have allergies to cold, cryoglobulinemia, umbilical hernias, coagulation disorders, pregnant and lactating women are not recommended for Coolsculpting.
How many sessions are necessary?
As we mentioned previously, one of the major differentiating factors of Coolsculpting is that, due to its effectiveness, the number of sessions required is much lower than in other treatments for localized fat loss. Normally 1 session per area to be treated is sufficient.
Where can I have a non-invasive lipo?
Living Clinic (on Avenida da Boavista, in Porto) is the ideal choice for those who want to carry out this treatment in a safe and effective way. In fact, Living Clinic is one of the few clinics in Porto (and also nationally) to perform Non-Invasive Liposuction via Coolsculpting.
Furthermore, Living Clinic has invested in the latest and most innovative Coolsculpting ELITE equipment that provides even more effective and safe results.
We have the best professionals, highly qualified and specialized, who undergo constant training to be able to comply with the procedure in the safest and most effective way and to always be at the forefront of innovations in this sector.
Our team of professionals is made up of experienced physicians and specialists specializing in cosmetic treatments, who follow strict ethics to guarantee the safety and satisfaction of our patients.
At Living Clinic, non-invasive treatments for localized fat reduction are carried out using the best equipment in the world (with technology approved by the FDA), which already has millions of successful uses around the world.
Furthermore, we offer personalized support throughout the treatment, to ensure that those who visit us truly achieve their goals. We will always be available to answer any questions and provide additional guidance to ensure the best possible result.
Non-invasive lipo - Testimonials
Non-invasive lipo results (before and after)
Schedule your free evaluation
Don’t wait any longer to achieve the body of your dreams. Try our Non-Invasive Liposuction via Coolsculpting and discover what this innovative technology can do for your body and self-esteem. Schedule a free assessment today at our Cosmetic Medicine Clinic in Porto and start your journey towards a more defined and healthy body.
Schedule your free evaluation
- Do you want to know more information about a treatment?
- Do you want to know more about Living Clinic?
- Do you want our team’s opinion?
- Do you want to make an appointment?