Welcome to Living Clinic – Oporto’s reference in Cosmetic Medicine
With a wide range of Cosmetic Medicine treatments in Porto, we are committed to helping you achieve the aesthetic goals you desire and increase your self-esteem.
As part of the Eurico de Almeida Saúde group, a family-based medical group with 50 years of history in the Porto region, we have experienced physicians in the field of Cosmetic Medicine to always offer you the best results.
We use cutting-edge technology and state of the art equipment to guarantee safety and effectiveness in all treatments (non-invasive or minimally invasive).
At Living Clinic, we treat a variety of cosmetic concerns, including:
- Pathologies and aesthetic problems of the skin, such as moles, acne, blemishes, wrinkles, enlarged pores, scars, rosacea, among others;
- Pathologies and aesthetic problems at the body level, such as localized fat, liquidity retention, sagging (facial, body or vaginal), cellulite, stretch marks, among others;
- Loss of hair.
For the different pathologies, we have a wide variety of solutions available, including:
- Botulinum Toxin / Botox: Reduce wrinkles and expression lines with this minimally invasive treatment, which smoothes down facial wrinkles and provides a rejuvenated and natural appearance;
- Non-Surgical Lifting (Facelift): Using Facetite or Accutite technologies, and without the need for surgery, our facial lifting treatment (for face and neck) offers surprising results, reducing fat and sagging for a younger, firmer appearance;
- Morpheus 8: One of our most sought after and effective treatments. Morpheus 8 is an innovative treatment that uses a combination of microneedling and fractional radiofrequency to improve skin texture, reduce wrinkles and sagging, soften scars, reduce blemishes and stretch marks, among other cosmetic needs. Can be applied to the face, neck, abdomen, buttocks, chest, arms or legs;
- Facial Radiofrequency: With Forma Radiofrequency technology, we can treat sagging skin and signs of aging for a firmer, more rejuvenated facial appearance;
- Intense Pulsed Light: IPL Intense Pulsed Light is an intense pulsed light laser treatment to improve and brighten skin texture and reduce skin irregularities, including sun damage, freckles, pigmentation and superficial vessels;
- Fractional CO2 Laser: This advanced laser treatment reduces wrinkles, acne scars and blemishes and stimulates skin renewal and collagen production;
- Hyaluronic Acid Filler: Aims to restore lost facial volume, fill in wrinkles and fine lines, and obtain a younger, more revitalized appearance. It is also often used to increase lip volume, disguise dark circles under the eyes and deeply hydrate the skin to increase firmness and elasticity;
- Skinbooster: Through the injection of moisturizing and revitalizing substances, Skinboosters were created with the main objective of offering more radiance to the skin through deep hydration.
- Collagen Biostimulators: Collagen biostimulators with the injectable products Radiesse, Sculptra or Profhilo have been identified as revolutionary treatments in the area of Cosmetic Medicine for skin rejuvenation and sagging. Furthermore, collagen biostimulation can be used to treat scars, stretch marks and improve skin texture in general.
Body treatments (Bodysculpt)
- Coolsculpting: Most effective treatment for eliminating localized fat through cryolipolysis, a non-invasive treatment that freezes and destroys unwanted fat cells (treatment approved by the FDA);
- Emsculpt Neo: This treatment takes advantage of revolutionary HIFEM+RF technologies to tone muscles and eliminate unwanted fat, obtaining a more sculpted and defined body (treatment approved by the FDA);
- EMTone: Combination of radiofrequency and acoustic waves that reduce cellulite, improve skin firmness and provide a smoother, more toned appearance (FDA-approved treatment);
- BodyTite: Body contouring treatment that uses suction-assisted radiofrequency to reshape sagging skin, reduce fat and improve the body’s overall appearance, through Inmode technology;
- Body Radiofrequency: Treatment of sagging and skin rejuvenation through Plus technology. This equipment has an advanced control and monitoring system for skin temperature, allowing optimal values for body remodelling to be achieved;
- X-Wave Optimal: Using acoustic waves, this treatment improves the appearance of cellulite, stimulates blood circulation and promotes collagen formation. For a complete cellulite treatment, we recommend combining EMTone and X-Wave treatments.
- Lymphatic Drainage Massage: Therapeutic technique that stimulates the lymphatic system, helping to reduce swelling, fluid retention and eliminate toxins from the body.
Vaginal rejuvenation treatments
We offer safe and effective treatments, carried out by specialized physicians, that promote vaginal rejuvenation (increased firmness of the vaginal walls) and that also help solve problems such as vaginal dryness, urinary incontinence, pain during sexual intercourse, among others.
- Gyneco CO2 Laser: effective in treating vaginal and urinary tract problems, sagging, darkened skin, small benign lesions, vaginal atrophy, vaginal dryness, among others. The fractional CO2 laser acts extremely gently on the vaginal walls, creating absolutely imperceptible microlesions that will lead to the production of collagen and act to humidify, reaffirm and restore the entire vaginal structure, restoring all its flexibility and shape;
- Vaginal Radiofrequency: Treatment common for women who have given natural birth and who present, to a greater or lesser extent, a stretching of the vaginal tissue. It is, therefore, a widely used treatment for postpartum rejuvenation, as well as for urinary incontinence, vulvovaginal flaccidity, orgasmic dysfunction, among others. It is done through the Forma V Radiofrequency (Votive), through which radiofrequency waves stimulate the contraction of collagen fibers, promote wound healing and thus provide the missing firmness.
At Living Clinic, gyneco treatments are carried out by physicians specialized in gynecology and obstetrics with extensive experience in laser, namely Dr. Manuela Montalvão and Dr. Maria Manuel Sampaio.
Hair loss treatments
Living Clinic offers different hair treatment solutions depending on patients’ needs.
One of the most popular and effective treatments is the hair transplant, which takes follicles from places where hair is abundant and places them where there is a lack of hair. We use the FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) technique, which is considered minimally invasive and does not leave noticeable scars.
Physicians and specialists at Living Clinic
Dr. Francisco Martins de Carvalho – Plastic Surgeon and Head Director
Dr. Paola Halfeld – Dermatologist specialized in Cosmetic Medicine
Dr. Diogo Semedo – Doctor specialized in Cosmetic Medicine
Dr. Luís Sá Vinhas – General and Bariatric Surgery
Eng. Diana Vieira – Allergan Certified Specialist / Living Clinic coordinator of non-invasive treatments and Coolsculpting Specialist
Dr. Sara Maia – Dermatofunctional physiotherapist, specialist in facial and body modelling and rejuvenation, post-surgical recovery from plastic surgery and postpartum recovery
Dr. Rita Menéres Campos – Nutritionist, specialist in Coolsculpting
Dr. Mariana Alcoforado – Specialized in Exercise Physiology and Weight Management
Dr. Manuela Montalvão – Gynaecology and Obstetrics, specialized in Regenerative Gynaecology and application of vulvar and vaginal laser
Dr. Maria Manuel Sampaio – Gynaecology and Obstetrics (Aesthetic, regenerative and functional gynaecology) / Vaginal Rejuvenation
Dr. Madalena Iglésias – Psychologist (Clinical and Health Psychology)
Dr. Carolina Alves – Nutritionist (various areas of intervention, including weight loss and gastrointestinal health)
Schedule an assessment at Living Clinic and discover how we can help you achieve the best version of yourself, combining medical expertise and the most advanced aesthetic medicine treatments in Porto.
Schedule your appointment!